We present you TPI F1FUH15C03, 15KW 1 Phase UH Series Unit Heater, made using 18 gauge steel cabinet with powder coated finish. The totally enclosed, single phase permanently lubricated and thermally protected motor is mounted on rubber insulators to minimize vibration and noise. Control compartment includes a hinged and latched access door for easy wiring installation and maintenance. Circular copper clad steel heating element has continuously brazed steel fins formed to match the air delivery pattern of the fan blade.
|TPI 15KW 1 Phase UH Series Unit Heater F1FUH15C03 Specifications|
|Temp Rise||59 F|
|Recommended Mounting Ht.||10'|
TPI 15KW 1 Phase UH Series Unit Heater F1FUH15C03 Features:
- Heavy gauge welded steel cabinet with powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door, simplifying wiring installation & maintenance. HEATING ELEMENT:
- Circular copper clad steel element with continuously brazed steel fins formed to match the air delivery pattern of the fan bladeOVERHEAT PROTECTION:
- Comes equipped with automatic reset type limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur. FAN and MOTOR:
- Totally enclosed, single phase, permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors with sleeve bearing, mounted with rubber insulators to minimize vibration and noise. Fan assembly enclosed by a heavy gauge, close spaced, chrome plated wire guard. LOUVER ASSEMBLY:
- Louver is individually adjustable for directional control of air flow and the louver assembly can be repositioned in the field from down air flow to right or left directional air flow. INSTALLATION:
- This ETL listed heater can be mounted with the motor shaft from horizontal to downward at 45 degrees off horizontal. Pre-drilled holes and installed threaded nuts provided to allow hanging by 1/4" threaded rod. Optional wall / ceiling mounting brackets are available for this unit.
- For applications above 6000 feet.FACTORY INSTALLED OPTIONS:
- 24 volt transformer to convert from line voltage to low voltage remote thermostat operation
- Summer fan switch to operate the fan only.
- Fan Delay Switch to purge all residual heat from the unit after the heating element has cycled off.
- Powder coated epoxy finish for corrosive atmospheres.
- Disconnect switch Note: Louver assembly is square and mounted with screws. Louver can be removed and repositioned for four (4) directional air flow - left - right - up - down with the heater in the horizontal position.