Electric Unit Heater TPI G1G5107CA1L - 25.6
- BTU /hr.: 25.6
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Volts: 277V
- Dimensions: 24-5/16"H x 21-1/2"W x 6-1/2"D
Availability: Out of Stock
You Save: $502.20 (45.0%)
With Factory Installed Controls, This Product is Custom Built and Non-Returnable
| Control: |
Electric Forced Air Heaters - 7500 W, 25.6 BTU 24-5/16" 5100 Series Unit Heater - TPI G1G5107CA1L
The Electric Forced Air Heaters made by TPI are great way to add warmth and comfort to any room. Model G1G5107CA1L is 7500 W, 24-5/16" high 5100 Series Unit Heater. It gives an 25.6 BTU output. The model has 18 ga. steel cabinet with powder coated finish and control compartment housing a master terminal board with a hinged and latched access door which simplify wiring, installation and maintenance. The 5100 series heaters are suggested for applications up to 6000 feet.
|5100 Series Unit Heater - 25.6 BTU - TPI G1G5107CA1L Specifications|
|TEMP RISE||34 F|
|Recommended Mounting Height Hortz||10'|
|Recommended Mounting Height Vert||12'|
|Product Dimension||24-5/16"H x 21-1/2"W x 6-1/2"D|
5100 Series Unit Heater - 25.6 BTU - TPI G1G5107CA1L Features:
- 18 ga. steel cabinet with powder coated finish and control compartment housing a master terminal board with a hinged and latched access door, simplifying wiring, installation & maintenance
- Spiral fin steel element with continuously brazed steel fins formed to allow side draw through air flow
- This 7.5 KW unit equipped with automatic reset type limit.
FAN and MOTOR:
- Totally enclosed, 1-speed, 1-phase, permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors with unit this 7.5 KW model.
- Fan over-ride purges unit of residual heat at shutdown
- Louvers are individually adjustable for directional control of air flow up to 15 Deg. from straight horizontal.
- Optional diffusers available for down flow (vertical discharge) applications
- Optional low voltage and line voltage thermostats available with an adjustable temperature range of 50 deg -90 deg F
- Units with model numbers ending in CA1 are factory wired for low voltage controls
- This unit heaters can be mounted for horizontal or vertical discharge
- 5100 series suggested for applications up to 6000 feet; for applications up to or above 6000 feet see UH series.
FIELD INSTALLED OPTIONS:
- In-Built or wall mounted temperature control thermostats - low or line voltage
- Summer fan switch to operate the fan only.
- Power disconnect switch
- Heat stratification thermostat
- UL listed
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.
24-5/16"H x 21-1/2"W x 6-1/2"D