- BTU /hr.: 34.1
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Volts: 277V
- Dimensions: 24-5/16"H x 21-1/2"W x 6-1/2"D
Availability: In Stock Usually ships In 7-10 Business Days
You Save: $553.50 (45.0%)
Electric Forced Air Heaters - 10000 W, 34.1 BTU 24-5/16" 5100 Series Unit Heater - TPI G1G5110CA1L
When the weather turns frosty, keep your indoor or outdoor workspace warm and cozy with Electric Forced Air Heaters made by TPI. Model G1G5110CA1L is 10000 W, 24-5/16" high 5100 Series Unit Heater that gives an excellent 34.1 BTU output. The model has spiral fin steel element with continuously brazed steel fins formed to allow side draw through air flow. The louvers are individually adjustable for directional control of air flow up to 15 deg. from straight horizontal. This model available with power disconnect switch.
|5100 Series Unit Heater - 34.1 BTU - TPI G1G5110CA1L Specifications|
|TEMP RISE||45 F|
|Control Volts ||24|
|Recommended Mounting Height Hortz||10'|
|Recommended Mounting Height Vert||14'|
|Product Dimension||24-5/16"H x 21-1/2"W x 6-1/2"D|
5100 Series Unit Heater - 34.1 BTU - TPI G1G5110CA1L Features:
- 18 ga. steel cabinet with powder coated finish and control compartment housing a master terminal board with a hinged and latched access door, simplifying wiring, installation & maintenance
- Spiral fin steel element with continuously brazed steel fins formed to allow side draw through air flow
- This 10 KW unit equipped with automatic reset type limit.
FAN and MOTOR:
- Totally enclosed, 1-speed, 1-phase, permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors with unit this 10 KW model.
- Fan over-ride purges unit of residual heat at shutdown
- Louvers are individually adjustable for directional control of air flow up to 15 Deg. from straight horizontal.
- Optional diffusers available for down flow (vertical discharge) applications
- Optional low voltage and line voltage thermostats available with an adjustable temperature range of 50 deg -90 deg F
- Units with model numbers ending in CA1 are factory wired for low voltage controls
- This unit heaters can be mounted for horizontal or vertical discharge
- 5100 series suggested for applications up to 6000 feet; for applications up to or above 6000 feet see UH series.
FIELD INSTALLED OPTIONS:
- In-Built or wall mounted temperature control thermostats - low or line voltage
- Summer fan switch to operate the fan only.
- Power disconnect switch
- Heat stratification thermostat
- UL listed
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.
24-5/16"H x 21-1/2"W x 6-1/2"D