Electric Forced Air Heaters - 7.5 KW Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater - TPI F3F5507T - 25600 BTU
7.5 KW Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater is made with all in-built controls and safety temperature controls wired in a non-metallic Nema 4x control panel with single-point power connections. Alongwith 25600 BTU, TPI F3F5507T consists of disconnect switch with enclosure door interlock, front grill rotates to direct airflow, 3 position switch (off-heat-fan) and heavy duty 304 16 ga. stainless steel shroud and inlet grill.
|TPI 7.5 KW Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater F3F5507T Specifications |
|Temperature Rise||60 F|
TPI 7.5 KW Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater F3F5507T Features:
- Heavy-duty 304 16 ga. stainless steel shroud and inlet grill
- Nema 4x non-metallic control panel.
- 24-volt control.
- 3-position switch (off-heat-fan)
- Capillary style thermostat.
- Automatic reset thermal cutout. Totally enclosed motor.
- Pilot light (power on indicator)
- Stainless steel finned tubular element; monel elements available.
- Control panel on bottom of unit for ease of installation and service.
- Disconnect switch with enclosure door interlock.
- Front grill rotates to direct airflow
- Single-point power connection
- Powder coated epoxy painted stainless steel model available.
- Minimum mounting height is 7 inches.
- ABS Type approved