Electric Forced Air Heaters - 3300 W, 11200 BTU 12" Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater - TPI G1G5503T
The affordable way to keep things warm with Electric Forced Air Heaters made by TPI. Model G1G5503T is 3300 W, 12" Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater that gives an amazing 11200 BTU output. The totally enclosed water-tight construction made with corrosion-resistant material make the units ideal for industrial heating applications. The unit is made with all In-Built controls and safety temperature controls wired in a non-metallic Nema 4x control panel with single-point power connections. Buy this powder coated epoxy painted stainless steel model which is ABS Type Approved.
|Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater - 11200 BTU - TPI G1G5503T Specifications|
|TEMP RISE||26 F|
|Product Dimension||12"D x 18"W x 19.75"L|
Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater - 11200 BTU - TPI G1G5503T Features:
- Heavy-duty 304 16 ga. stainless steel shroud
- Nema 4x non-metallic control panel.
- 24-volt control.
- 3-position switch (off-heat-fan)
- Capillary style thermostat.
- Automatic reset thermal cutout.
- Totally enclosed motor.
- Pilot light (power on indicator)
- Stainless Steel finned tubular element; Monel elements available.
- Control panel on bottom of unit for ease of installation and service.
- Disconnect switch with enclosure door interlock.
- Front grill rotates to direct airflow
- Single-point power connection
- Powder coated epoxy painted stainless steel model available
- Minimum mounting height is 7' for all units
- ABS Type Approved
- ETL listed