Electric Forced Air Heaters - 5000 W, 17100 BTU 12" Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater - TPI G1G5505T
Chase the Electric Forced Air Heaters made by TPI. Model G1G5505T is 5000 W, 12" Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater. It gives an excellent 17100 BTU output. This electric unit heater is constructed for use in areas that require washing or hosing of equipment due to dirty or dusty environments in non-hazardous locations. The totally enclosed water-tight construction made with corrosion-resistant material make the unit ideal for industrial heating applications. The unit is made with all In-Built controls and safety temperature controls wired in a non-metallic Nema 4x control panel with single-point power connections.
|Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater - 17100 BTU - TPI G1G5505T Specifications|
|TEMP RISE||40 F|
|Product Dimension||12"D x 18"W x 19.75"L|
Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater - 17100 BTU - TPI G1G5505T Features:
- Heavy-duty 304 16 ga. stainless steel shroud
- Nema 4x non-metallic control panel.
- 24-volt control.
- 3-position switch (off-heat-fan)
- Capillary style thermostat.
- Automatic reset thermal cutout.
- Totally enclosed motor.
- Pilot light (power on indicator)
- Stainless Steel finned tubular element; Monel elements available.
- Control panel on bottom of unit for ease of installation and service.
- Disconnect switch with enclosure door interlock.
- Front grill rotates to direct airflow
- Single-point power connection
- Powder coated epoxy painted stainless steel model available
- Minimum mounting height is 7' for all units
- ABS Type Approved
- ETL listed