Electric Forced Air Heaters - TPI 7.5KW 240V Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater - 25600 BTU - H1H5507T
When the weather turns frosty, keep your indoor or outdoor workspace warm and cozy with the 7.5KW 240V Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater. Model H1H5507T having 25600 Btu is manufactured by the leading manufacturer TPI which is electric unit heaters constructed for use in areas that require washing or hosing of equipment due to dirty or dusty environments in non hazardous locations. The totally enclosed water-tight construction made with corrosion-resistant material make the units ideal for industrial heating applications.
|TPI Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater H1H5507T Specifications|
|Temp. Rise||60 deg F|
TPI Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater H1H5507T Features:
- Heavy-duty 304 16 ga. stainless steel shroud
- Nema 4x non-metallic control panel.
- 24-volt control.
- 3-position switch (off-heat-fan)
- Capillary style thermostat.
- Automatic reset thermal cutout.
- Totally enclosed motor.
- Pilot light (power on indicator)
- Stainless Steel finned tubular element; Monel elements available, consult factory.
- Control panel on bottom of unit for ease of installation and service.
- Disconnect switch with enclosure door interlock.
- Front grill rotates to direct airflow
- Single-point power connection
- Powder coated epoxy painted stainless steel model available, consult factory
- Minimum mounting height is 7' for all units
- ABS Type Approved
- ETL Approved