Introducing 3.3 KW Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater with 11200 BTU manufactured by TPI. Model P3P5503T is an electric unit heater constructed for use in areas that require washing or hosing of equipment due to dirty or dusty environments in non-hazardous locations. The totally enclosed water-tight construction made with stainless steel finned tubular element makes this unit ideal for industrial heating applications. This unit is made with all in-built controls and safety temperature controls wired in a non-metallic Nema 4x control panel.
|TPI Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater - P3P5503T Specifications|
|Temp Rise deg F||26 F|
|Dimension||12"W x 18"D x 19.75 H|
Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater - P3P5503T Features:
- Heavy-duty 304 16 ga. Stainless steel shroud and inlet grill
- Nema 4x non-metallic control panel.
- 24-volt control.
- 3-position switch (off-heat-fan)
- Capillary style thermostat.
- Automatic reset thermal cutout.
- Totally enclosed motor.
- Pilot light (power on indicator)
- Stainless Steel finned tubular element; Monel elements available.
- Control panel on bottom of unit for ease of installation and service.
- Disconnect switch with enclosure door interlock.
- Front grill rotates to direct airflow
- Single-point power connection
- Powder coated epoxy painted stainless steel model available
- Minimum mounting height is 7' for all units
- ABS Type Approved