8 KW Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater is made with all in-built controls and safety temperature controls wired in a non-metallic Nema 4x control panel with single-point power connections. Along with 25600 BTU, TPI U3U5507T consists of disconnect switch with enclosure door interlock, front grill rotates to direct airflow, 3 position switch (off-heat-fan) and heavy duty 304 16 ga. stainless steel shroud and inlet grill.
|8 KW, 25600 BTU Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater TPI U3U5507T Specifications|
|Temperature Rise ||60 F|
8 KW, 25600 BTU Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater TPI U3U5507T Features:
- Heavy-duty 304 16 Gauge stainless steel shroud.
- Nema 4x non-metallic control panel.
- 24-Volt transformer and control panel.
- 3-position switch (off-heat-fan).
- Capillary thermostat with stainless steel sensor.
- Automatic reset thermal cutout.
- Totally enclosed U.L. listed motor.
- Pilot light (power on indicator).
- Stainless Steel finned tubular element.
- Control panel on bottom of unit for ease of installation and service.
- Disconnect switch with enclosure door interlock.
- Front grill rotates to direct airflow.
- Single-point power connection.
- Fan Blade Epoxy coated Aluminum.
- Meets all U.L., NEC, and OSHA requirements (when installed as directed).
- Corrosion-resistant in high humidity and water-saturated areas (for areas where corrosion resistance is needed in non-hazardous areas, contact factory for heater applications and optional materials).
- ABS (American Bureau of Shipping) type approved