Electric Forced Air Heaters - 10000 W, 34130 BTU 12" Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater - TPI G1G5510T
Keep the cold away with Electric Forced Air Heaters made by TPI. Model G1G5510T is 10000 W, 12" Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater that provides an excellent 34130 BTU output. The totally enclosed water-tight construction made with corrosion-resistant material make the unit ideal for industrial heating applications. This efficient model features automatic reset thermal cutout, capillary style thermostat and totally enclosed motor. Available with powder coated epoxy painted stainless steel.
|Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater - 34130 BTU - TPI G1G5510T Specifications|
|TEMP RISE||45 F|
|Product Dimension||12"D x 18"W x 19.75"L|
Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater - 34130 BTU - TPI G1G5510T Features:
- Heavy-duty 304 16 ga. stainless steel shroud
- Nema 4x non-metallic control panel.
- 24-volt control.
- 3-position switch (off-heat-fan)
- Capillary style thermostat.
- Automatic reset thermal cutout.
- Totally enclosed motor.
- Pilot light (power on indicator)
- Stainless Steel finned tubular element; Monel elements available.
- Control panel on bottom of unit for ease of installation and service.
- Disconnect switch with enclosure door interlock.
- Front grill rotates to direct airflow
- Single-point power connection
- Powder coated epoxy painted stainless steel model available
- Minimum mounting height is 7' for all units
- ABS Type Approved
- ETL listed