We bring you 10 KW Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater with 34130 BTU. TPI U3U5510T is made keeping in mind user's preferences, needs and convenience. The totally enclosed water-tight construction made with corrosion-resistant material makes this efficient unit ideal for industrial heating applications. Some of its unique features include capillary style thermostat, totally enclosed motor, pilot light and stainless steel finned tubular and monel elements.
|10 KW, 34130 BTU Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater TPI U3U5510T Specifications|
|Temperature Rise ||45 F|
10 KW, 34130 BTU Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater TPI U3U5510T Features:
- Heavy-duty 304 16 Gauge stainless steel shroud.
- Nema 4x non-metallic control panel.
- 24-Volt transformer and control panel.
- 3-position switch (off-heat-fan).
- Capillary thermostat with stainless steel sensor.
- Automatic reset thermal cutout.
- Totally enclosed U.L. listed motor.
- Pilot light (power on indicator).
- Stainless Steel finned tubular element.
- Control panel on bottom of unit for ease of installation and service.
- Disconnect switch with enclosure door interlock.
- Front grill rotates to direct airflow.
- Single-point power connection.
- Fan Blade Epoxy coated Aluminum.
- Meets all U.L., NEC, and OSHA requirements (when installed as directed).
- Corrosion-resistant in high humidity and water-saturated areas (for areas where corrosion resistance is needed in non-hazardous areas, contact factory for heater applications and optional materials).
- ABS (American Bureau of Shipping) type approved