15 KW Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater, TPI U3U5515T, with 51200 BTU is an electric unit heater constructed for use in areas that require washing or hosing of equipment due to dirty or dusty environments in non-hazardous locations. This user friendly unit is ABS Type approved with Nema 4x non-metallic control panel. Control panel is placed on bottom of unit for ease of installation and service. A must have for all unit heater enthusiasts.
|15 KW, 51200 BTU Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater TPI U3U5515T Specifications|
|Temperature Rise ||68 F|
15 KW, 51200 BTU Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater TPI U3U5515T Features:
- Heavy-duty 304 16 Gauge stainless steel shroud.
- Nema 4x non-metallic control panel.
- 24-Volt transformer and control panel.
- 3-position switch (off-heat-fan).
- Capillary thermostat with stainless steel sensor.
- Automatic reset thermal cutout.
- Totally enclosed U.L. listed motor.
- Pilot light (power on indicator).
- Stainless Steel finned tubular element.
- Control panel on bottom of unit for ease of installation and service.
- Disconnect switch with enclosure door interlock.
- Front grill rotates to direct airflow.
- Single-point power connection.
- Fan Blade Epoxy coated Aluminum.
- Meets all U.L., NEC, and OSHA requirements (when installed as directed).
- Corrosion-resistant in high humidity and water-saturated areas (for areas where corrosion resistance is needed in non-hazardous areas, contact factory for heater applications and optional materials).
- ABS (American Bureau of Shipping) type approved