Presenting 20 KW Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater with 68260 BTU manufactured by TPI. Model U3U5520T is one of the most sought-after heaters by TPI. This user-friendly and safe features automatic reset thermal cutout, single point power connection, 240 volt control, pilot light and disconnect switch with enclosure door interlock. The totally enclosed water-tight construction made with corrosion-resistant material makes this unit ideal for industrial heating applications.
|20 KW, 68260 BTU Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater TPI U3U5520T Specifications|
|Temperature Rise ||45 F|
20 KW, 68260 BTU Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater TPI U3U5520T Features:
- Heavy-duty 304 16 Gauge stainless steel shroud.
- Nema 4x non-metallic control panel.
- 24-Volt transformer and control panel.
- 3-position switch (off-heat-fan).
- Capillary thermostat with stainless steel sensor.
- Automatic reset thermal cutout.
- Totally enclosed U.L. listed motor.
- Pilot light (power on indicator).
- Stainless Steel finned tubular element.
- Control panel on bottom of unit for ease of installation and service.
- Disconnect switch with enclosure door interlock.
- Front grill rotates to direct airflow.
- Single-point power connection.
- Fan Blade Epoxy coated Aluminum.
- Meets all U.L., NEC, and OSHA requirements (when installed as directed).
- Corrosion-resistant in high humidity and water-saturated areas (for areas where corrosion resistance is needed in non-hazardous areas, contact factory for heater applications and optional materials).
- ABS (American Bureau of Shipping) type approved