We bring to you 40 KW Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater with 136520 BTU manufactured by TPI. Model U3U5540T is an electric unit heater constructed for use in areas that require washing or hosing of equipment due to dirty or dusty environments in non-hazardous locations. The totally enclosed water-tight construction made with corrosion-resistant material makes this unit ideal for industrial heating applications. This unit is made with all in-built controls and safety temperature controls wired in a non-metallic Nema 4x control panel with single-point power connections.
|40 KW, 13650 BTU Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater TPI U3U5540T Specifications|
|Temperature Rise ||70 F|
40 KW, 13650 BTU Fan Forced Washdown Unit Heater TPI U3U5540T Features:
- Heavy-duty 304 16 Gauge stainless steel shroud.
- Nema 4x non-metallic control panel.
- 24-Volt transformer and control panel.
- 3-position switch (off-heat-fan).
- Capillary thermostat with stainless steel sensor.
- Automatic reset thermal cutout.
- Totally enclosed U.L. listed motor.
- Pilot light (power on indicator).
- Stainless Steel finned tubular element.
- Control panel on bottom of unit for ease of installation and service.
- Disconnect switch with enclosure door interlock.
- Front grill rotates to direct airflow.
- Single-point power connection.
- Fan Blade Epoxy coated Aluminum.
- Meets all U.L., NEC, and OSHA requirements (when installed as directed).
- Corrosion-resistant in high humidity and water-saturated areas (for areas where corrosion resistance is needed in non-hazardous areas, contact factory for heater applications and optional materials).
- ABS (American Bureau of Shipping) type approved